Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Payment and Prices
- Prices are subject to change.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax at 15%) unless stated otherwise,
- 20% deposit is required for all fights over a value of NZD $1000 before GST.
- Payment must be made in full prior to your flight .
- We’ll require the weights of all passengers and any luggage that they have.
- We accept all major credit cards, eftpos, cash, and valid vouchers (please note credit payments will incur a 3% transaction fee).
- Christchurch Helicopters is not responsible for any bank charges including clients paying from overseas bank accounts.
Conditions / Restrictions on Flights
- We require the weights of all passengers and luggage prior to the flight.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled at any time.
- Routes and flight duration may vary during flight due to ever changing weather conditions, this will be up to the pilot’s discretion.
- It is the passengers responsibility to follow instructions given by Christchurch Helicopters staff and to wear appropriate clothing.
- Children over the age of 3 years old or above 18KG require their own seat at full rate.
- Individual weight restrictions may apply depending on the aircraft. Pilot will determine the seating of the passengers as per the aircrafts weight and balance.
- Full refund will be given if Christchurch Helicopters cancels a fight due to weather or other factors.
- Christchurch Helicopters takes no responsibility in paying any transaction fee incurred during refund.
- 20% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation within 48 hours of departure, this will be a case by case basis as some exceptions may apply.*
- 30% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation within 24 hours of departure, this will be a case by case basis as some exceptions may apply.*
- No shows will not receive any refunds.
*Between the dates of 1 December to 31 January, cancellation policy changes please contact email@example.com for more information