Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, please inform us prior to arrival
- Please get in touch if you have any questions regarding our Covid-19 Policy
Payment and Prices
- Prices are subject to change.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax at 15%) unless stated otherwise,
- 20% deposit is required for all fights over a value of NZD $1000 before GST.
- Payment must be made in full prior to your flight .
- We’ll require the weights of all passengers and any luggage that they have.
- We accept all major credit cards, eftpos, cash, and valid vouchers (please note credit payments will incur a 3% transaction fee).
- Christchurch Helicopters is not responsible for any bank charges including clients paying from overseas bank accounts.
Conditions / Restrictions on Flights
- We reserve the right to refuse any passengers.
- We require the weights of all passengers and luggage prior to the flight.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled at any time.
- Routes and flight duration may vary during flight due to ever changing weather conditions, this will be up to the pilot’s discretion.
- It is the passengers responsibility to follow instructions given by Christchurch Helicopters staff and to wear appropriate clothing.
- Children over the age of 3 years old or above 18KG require their own seat at full rate.
- Individual weight restrictions may apply depending on the aircraft. Pilot will determine the seating of the passengers as per the aircrafts weight and balance. Passengers over 120kgs may incur an additional cost.
- Full refund will be given if Christchurch Helicopters cancels a fight due to weather or other factors.
- Christchurch Helicopters takes no responsibility in paying any transaction fee incurred during refund.
- 20% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation within 48 hours of departure, this will be a case by case basis as some exceptions may apply.*
- 30% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation within 24 hours of departure, this will be a case by case basis as some exceptions may apply.*
- No shows will not receive any refunds.
- Vouchers are non-refundable
*Between the dates of 1 December to 31 January, cancellation policy changes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information